Are you an experienced affiliate program manager, looking for an exciting new role with a lot of responsibility? Do you love keeping up with the latest trends in affiliate marketing or affiliate recruitment? Then we have the job for you!
We're on the hunt for an experienced affiliate program manager to manage our fabulous affiliates and recruit even more fabulous affiliates!
What will you be doing?
- Day-to-day management of affiliates, answering affiliate-related support questions, helping with issues and supporting them.
- Regular communications with affiliates such as email newsletters, blog posts and webinars promoting our products.
- Monitor affiliate activity, identify areas of improvement and give recommendations on ways to increase affiliate conversions.
- Find and recruit new affiliates and strategic partners.
- Oversee the development and distribution of promotional tools and creatives to affiliates.
- Take on a variety of projects in this area as required.
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top notch.
- Good time-management skills. Since this can be a remote working position, you'll need to be organized, motivated, and (dare we say) a "self-starter".
- Proven experience (with evidence) recruiting new affiliates and influencers.
- Knowledge of the ClickBank affiliate network or similar.
- Prior experience with affiliate/search marketing or link-building campaigns.
- A love of analytics and metrics, because they show off your superb talent.
- Practical skills and knowledge of webinars/video interviews; how to script, run and promote them.
- Confidence in using Photoshop as well as basic html/css skills.
Neat things about working with us:
- Flexible hours.
- Work from home (or from our Christchurch office).
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture.
- Weekly Friday BBQ (or sushiBQ, or ThaiBQ).
- Novelty coffee mugs.
- An extremely comfortable chair.
- Tap dancing seagulls.
- Need a few more reasons? Read what current and former staff have to say...
How to Apply
We're going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We're looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile, so here’s what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Record a short, 2-3 minute cover letter video and upload it somewhere where we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, why you think you’d be great for this role and list (or show) any relevant experience you have for the role.
- Create an email for email@example.com (Subject: Affiliate Manager Position)
- Provide a link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV/resume in PDF format