Office / Coworking Space
Looking for some office space but don't want to sign a long-term lease? Wanting to move from the home office to a 'real' office?
We have some space available suitable for up to 4 people - there are also a couple of meeting rooms when privacy is needed or to meet clients.
Who's it most suited to?
We are looking for people in IT/creative industries (software engineers, designers, copywriters, marketers) or small start-up businesses but we are pretty flexible so why not flick us an email.
How much will it cost?
Terms, the number of people and rates are negotiable depending on what you're after but as a rough indication.
- Permanent desk: $499+GST per person per month.
What is included for that?
- Modern office design including Life Chairs and Formway Hum desks.
- Power, internet (900Mbps+) and printing within reason.
- Kitchen facilities (microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, nutribullet, oven, BBQ).
- Lounge area (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple TV).
- Use of sound/recording room.
- Use of the boardroom.
- Can use Doubledot building as a mailing address.
Close proximity to all the major gyms (CrossFit D-Day, BFT, Snap, Anytime Fitness, Female Federation and 9 Round) and great cafes including Evil Genuis, CBK, Vic's, Ten27, Dispense and more!
If you're keen to learn more flick us an email in the first instance, email@example.com.