Doubledot Media is a New Zealand-based company creating online tools and training for people looking to start their own online businesses. We’re based in Christchurch, but the majority of our team work remotely from various places around the world.
We’re looking for a talented person to join us, managing and improving our company’s content across two of our products, Affilorama (affiliate marketing training, software and support) and Traffic Travis (SEO and PPC tools).
As a content manager, you’ll understand what our audiences want and how best to serve them through valuable, informative and entertaining content.
You’ll have a strong knowledge of inbound marketing, SEO and PPC best practises and how our customers and audiences use these methods to drive their online businesses. But it’s more important that you live and breathe content development and get a kick out of creating positive experiences for our readers through great writing, layout and design.
You’ll be responsible for
- Identifying, developing, researching, and evaluating our company’s content (covering internet and affiliate marketing, SEO, and PPC topics) for outdated material and best practises
- Working with the marketing teams on our content strategy
- Managing content staff to create new content and update existing content (you will be required to update alot of content yourself too).
- Examining ways to improve reader experience and coming up with content layout and design recommendations
- 3+ years commercial experience in a similar content management role
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top notch.
- Be extremely well organized, have experience in project/staff management and know-how to get the most out of staff
- Know how to moderate content and build a powerful online brand.
It’s a bonus if you have
- A knowledge of inbound marketing and analytical software/metric analysis
- Understanding of email marketing practices.
This is a great opportunity to flex your content management muscles and help develop two of our products into market-leading brands. You will be given a high level of autonomy to revamp our content and we’re always open to creative ideas.
Neat things about working with us
- Flexible hours (we are happy to discuss full-time, part-time, contracting for the role)
- Work from home (or from our Christchurch office)
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture
- Novelty coffee mugs
- An extremely comfortable chair
- Tap dancing seagulls
- Need a few more reasons? Read what current and former staff have to say…
How to Apply
We're going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We're looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile, so here’s what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Record a short, 2-3 minute cover letter video and upload it somewhere where we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, why you think you’d be great for this role and list (or show) any relevant experience you have for the role.
- Create an email for firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Content Manager Position)
- Provide a link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV/resume in PDF format