Customer Success Manager
Doubledot Media is a New Zealand-based company creating online tools and training for people looking to start their own online businesses. We’re based in Christchurch, but the majority of our team work remotely from various places around the world.
We have a full-time Customer Success Manager position available to transform how we help customers across Affilorama.com and SaleHoo.com.
We're looking for someone to help us streamline our onboarding and offboarding processes, expanding our self-service support, and training and empowering our support team - to help customers succeed.
Our ideal candidate:
- Can come up with solutions that are win/win for us and our customers
- Has experience working to (and exceeding) goals
- Is filled with focus and energy!
You will join our awesome staff, and a great company that's proud to be a twice-winner of the Deloitte Fast 50
- Defining key metrics around customer success (and failure)
- Collaborating with our product managers on key customer flows
- Enhancing our self-service offering
- Optimizing how we tackle customer support
- Managing our existing team of support staff and tooling
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- 4+ years of customer support/success experience, with 1+ in management
- A background in eCommerce, marketing or the online industry
- Be self-motivated and able to work towards targets with minimal supervision
- Ability to coordinate and motivate a team
Neat things about working with us
- Work from home (or from our Christchurch office)
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture
- Weekly Friday BBQ (or sushiBQ, or ThaiBQ)
- Novelty coffee mugs
- An extremely comfortable chair
- Tap dancing seagulls
- Need a few more reasons? Read what current and former staff have to say...
How to Apply
We're going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We're looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile, so here’s what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Record a short, 2-3 minute cover letter video and upload it somewhere where we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, why you think you’d be great for this role and list (or show) any relevant experience you have for the role.
- Create an email for firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Customer Success Manager Position)
- Provide a link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV/resume in PDF format