Digital Marketing Manager
Doubledot Media is a leading provider of online tools and training for people looking to start an online business. Over 100,000 people, worldwide use our platform on a daily basis.
We have a full-time Digital Marketing Manager position available to find and drive new sources of growth for SaleHoo.com
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a growth hacking mindset
- Can think both about strategy, and implementation
- Is able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Has some experience in eCommerce or affiliate marketing
- Is filled with focus and energy!
You will join our awesome staff, and a great company that's proud to be a twice-winner of the Deloitte Fast 50
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing growth opportunities and channels
- Defining key goals and metrics around growth success (and failure)
- Planning and implementing growth strategies with our marketing and product teams
- Manage and grow our affiliate marketing program and team
- Build rapport with key growth partners
- Driving growth across our product offerings!
To be successful in the position you will need:
- 5+ years of growth hacking, marketing, and/or sales experience
- A background in SaaS, affiliate marketing, or eCommerce (our industries)
- Self-motivation and ability to work towards targets with minimal supervision
- Ability to coordinate and motivate a team
Neat things about working with us:
Flexibility: Work flexible hours at home, from our Christchurch office, or anywhere in the world. No matter where you are, you’ll get the support you need for an engaging and enjoyable work experience.
Creativity: We promote an open work environment where every team member can share their ideas and be creative. Your input is valued, and your feedback is always appreciated.
Career Development: You’ll be encouraged to level up your skillset at every opportunity. We’ll cover the cost of any training and courses you need to create first-class products for our customers.
Ego-Free Work Culture: No dress code. No unreasonable deadlines. No micromanagement. We’re a diverse team from all over the globe. We hire the best people for the job and help each other improve through constructive feedback and support.
Cutting Edge Projects: You’ll be working directly on ambitious projects that help 100,000+ daily users from every continent get the most out of our products and reach their goals.
Sounds good? Here’s what you need to do to join our Doubledot Media team.
How to Apply
We're going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We're looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile, so here’s what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Record a short, 2-3 minute cover letter video and upload it somewhere we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, why you think you’d be great for this role and list (or show) any relevant experience you have.
- Create an email for [email protected] (Subject: Digital Marketing Manager Position)
- Provide a link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV in PDF format