iPhone / Mac OS X Application Developer
We are seeking an iPhone / Mac OS X Application Developer with previous experience developing applications and/or interfaces for the iPhone or utilising the SDK in some trials. The successful applicant will have a solid understanding of Cocoa framework and a flair for providing solid programming with feature-rich interfaces focused on customer usability.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- 3-5 years programming experience on Mac OS X desktop applications
- Cocoa, XCode, Objective-C experience
- Knowledge of iPhone SDK
- Life cycle development including unit testing and deployment
- Experience with HTML, CSS, XML
- Experience with user interface design
Other important parts of this role are:
- Problem solving
- Researching new technologies
- Developing quality code
- Ability to manage time efficiently and finish jobs on schedule.
Interested in this position?
Send your Portfolio, CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please explain why we should hire you and examples of some of your development work for the iPhone.
How to Apply
We're going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We're looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile, so here’s what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Record a short (2-3 minute) cover letter video and upload it somewhere where we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, and why you think you’d be great for this role. Make sure to include your HR experience.
- Create an email for email@example.com (Subject: iPhone / Mac OS X Application Developer)
- Provide a link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV/resume in PDF format