iPhone / Mac OS X Application Developer
We are seeking an iPhone / Mac OS X Application Developer with previous experience developing applications and/or interfaces for the iPhone or utilising the SDK in some trials. The successful applicant will have a solid understanding of Cocoa framework and a flair for providing solid programming with feature-rich interfaces focused on customer usability.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- 3-5 years programming experience on Mac OS X desktop applications
- Cocoa, XCode, Objective-C experience
- Knowledge of iPhone SDK
- Life cycle development including unit testing and deployment
- Experience with HTML, CSS, XML
- Experience with user interface design
Other important parts of this role are:
- Problem solving
- Researching new technologies
- Developing quality code
- Ability to manage time efficiently and finish jobs on schedule.
How to Apply
We're going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We're looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile, so here’s what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Record a short, 2-3 minute cover letter video and upload it somewhere where we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, why you think you’d be great for this role and list (or show) any relevant experience you have for the role.
- Create an email for email@example.com (Subject: iPhone / Mac OS X Application Developer Position)
- Provide a link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV/resume in PDF format