Sales/Customer Acquisition Manager
Doubledot Media is a New Zealand-based company creating online tools and training for people looking to start their own online businesses. We’re based in Christchurch, but the majority of our team work remotely from various places around the world.
We're on the hunt for a talented Sales/Customer Acquisition Manager specialising in customer acquisition to help us acquire new customers and market to existing ones.
Our new manager will play a vital role in looking for new growth opportunities, maintaining 'best practices' both on and off site, providing guidance to our content team and generally making sure our sales and marketing efforts are top-notch.
We're looking for someone with a fair amount of cleverness, the ability to Get Things Done, and a genuine passion and love for sales and marketing.
You'll be responsible for:
- Acquiring new customers at scale, through a range of channels.
- Coming up with creative content and methods to increase our organic traffic.
- Running email marketing campaigns.
- Optimisation of pre-purchase sales funnels to improve conversions.
- Sales throughout our entire product range.
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top-notch.
- Good time management skills. Since this can be a remote working position, you'll need to be organized, motivated, and (dare we say) a "self-starter".
- Have been involved in search marketing or link-building campaigns.
- Love analytics and metrics, because they show off your superb talent.
- Know how to moderate content and build a powerful online brand.
Neat things about working with us:
- Flexible hours
- Work from home (or from our Christchurch office)
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture
- Weekly Friday BBQ (or sushiBQ, or ThaiBQ)
- Novelty coffee mugs
- An extremely comfortable chair
- Tap dancing seagulls
- Need a few more reasons? Read what current and former staff have to say...
How to Apply
We're going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We're looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile, so here’s what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Record a short, 2-3 minute cover letter video and upload it somewhere where we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, why you think you’d be great for this role and list (or show) any relevant experience you have for the role.
- Create an email for firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Sales/Customer Acquisition Manager Position)
- Provide a link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV/resume in PDF format