Doubledot Media is a New Zealand-based company creating online tools and training for people looking to start their own online businesses. We’re based in Christchurch, but the majority of our team work remotely from various places around the world.
We’re looking for a talented marketing manager to join us who can help to build one of our software products into a powerful online brand.
Traffic Travis is software designed to help online businesses boost their website traffic. It is an all-in-one tool for keyword research, search engine optimization, pay-per-click research and monitoring, and general website analysis.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing an effective marketing strategy for Traffic Travis, building on what we’ve already achieved and taking the brand to new heights.
Collaborating with our product development team, marketing staff, designers, partners and customers, you’ll need to be a good sort and have excellent communication skills.
But most importantly, you’ll be an experienced digital marketer who’s confident using the latest tools and techniques to achieve results. For us, that means generating leads, converting customers, and helping to turn Traffic Travis into the best product it can be.
Basically, if you’re the kind of person who gets excited by Google algorithm updates and wants to play a leading role in growing a great software product, we want to hear from you!
You’ll be responsible for
- Identifying, developing, and evaluating our company’s marketing strategy and plan for one of our key products, Traffic Travis
- Working with the product development team to develop product strategy based on user feedback and market trends
- Hiring and managing marketing staff
- Setting, and achieving short and long-term marketing planning and goals
- Coordinating and participating in promotional and inbound marketing activities, working with writers, to market our products and services
- You will be working closely with designers, partners and customers so it is essential your communication and planning skills are top notch
- Examining ways to improve user experience and coming up with product recommendations
- 3+ years commercial experience marketing digital content
- An excellent knowledge of inbound marketing and analytical software/metric analysis
- Experience with email marketing
- Be extremely well organized, have experience in project/staff management and know how to get the most out of staff
- Have been involved in search marketing or link building campaigns
- Know how to build a powerful online brand
Neat things about working with us
- Flexible hours (we are happy to discuss full-time, part-time, contracting for the role)
- Work from home (or from our Christchurch office)
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture
- Weekly Friday BBQ (or sushiBQ, or ThaiBQ)
- Novelty coffee mugs
- An extremely comfortable chair
- Tap dancing seagulls
- Need a few more reasons? Read what current and former staff have to say…
How to Apply
We're going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We're looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile, so here’s what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Record a short, 2-3 minute cover letter video and upload it somewhere where we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, why you think you’d be great for this role and list (or show) any relevant experience you have for the role.
- Create an email for firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Marketing Manager Position)
- Provide a link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV/resume in PDF format