Web Services Coordinator
Doubledot Media is looking for a new Web Services Coordinator to play a key role in our rapidly growing company. Working alongside our development team, you will be kept busy coordinating our services and customer support team while also working on exciting projects and product development.
If you thrive on multi-tasking, love to learn new things on a daily basis, and 'technical’ talk doesn't scare you - then keep reading.
We’re looking for someone who has strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills, along with a critical eye. While a background in technology, ecommerce, internet marketing and web design would be helpful, if you’re a quick learner with the enthusiasm to quickly grasp technical concepts – we’d still like to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinating our writers and designers, and providing regular feedback on work completion and staff performance.
- Completing services-based tasks as required, such as blog posts and emails to our members, sales copy and general copywriting tasks.
- Understanding our markets and audiences, and coming up with ideas for how to best shape our products to serve them better.
Preferred skills and abilities
- A background in internet marketing: ie, SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, eCommerce.
- Basic website editing skills - CMS, HTML experience would all be a plus.
- The ability to communicate with utmost clarity: In writing and in person.
- Ability to coordinate a team, ensuring they have all the information they need. You'll be acting as the go-to person for a large proportion of the company, so it's important that you're good with people!
- Initiative: The ability to see when things could be improved, and start setting these things in motion.
- Resourcefulness: You should be able to research things yourself and find solutions.
- Perspective: The ability to step back and see the bigger picture, and understand how everything is going to come together. We don't want someone who is going to get bogged down on one unimportant task!
We're looking for a person with a good head on his or her shoulders - someone with a broad range of skills and aptitudes who can quickly understand our products and thrives in a challenging environment.
If you think you've got what it takes, get in touch!
How to Apply
We're going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We're looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile, so here’s what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Record a short, 2-3 minute cover letter video and upload it somewhere where we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, why you think you’d be great for this role and list (or show) any relevant experience you have for the role.
- Create an email for firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Web Services Coordinator Position)
- Provide a link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV/resume in PDF format